Yacht Dice Game
The object of the game is to score points by rolling five dice to make certain combinations. The dice can be rolled up to three times in a turn to try to make these combinations. The winner is the player who scores the most points.
- For each round, the player has 3 rolls of the dice.
- The player can block one or more dice in order to keep it for the next roll:
- At any roll the player can choose one of his remaining combinations:
- The available categories are:
- ONES: The sum of dice with number 1
- TWOS: The sum of dice with number 2
- THREES: The sum of dice with number 3
- FOURS: The sum of dice with number 4
- FIVES: The sum of dice with number 5
- SIXES: The sum of dice with number 6
- TOP BONUS: If the top total is at least 63 the player will receive a bonus
- 3 OF A KIND: At least 3 dice the same
- 4 OF A KIND: At least 4 dice the same
- FULL HOUSE: 3 of one number and 2 of another
- LITTLE STRAIGHT: 4 sequential dice
- BIG STRAIGHT: 5 sequential dice
- YACHT: All 5 dice the same
- CHOICE: Any combination, the sum of all numbers
- The winner is the player who scores the most points.
We hope you will enjoy this game!
If you have any questions or need help don't hesitate to contact us: email@example.com