Gummy Blocks - Game Instructions
In this collaborative game you will work Together to clear as many rows and columns as possible. Each player takes a turn to place a piece in the board and the objective is to fill as many rows or columns as possible until you run out of space. This is a great game to develop spatial and fine motor skills.
1) The game starts with an empty board. Each player gets a turn to drag a piece to the board. The first player starts by placing a piece from the bottom bar into the board:
2) Now is the turn of the second player to drag and drop a piece into the board:
3) When a row or a column gets filled up with blocks it gets cleared and both of you score points:
The objective of the game is to clear as many rows or columns as possible. The game ends when you don't have anymore space to place pieces in the board.
- This is a collaborative game. Both players earn points as they place blocks in the board.
- Try to organize the pieces as you place them to maximize the space available in the board.
We hope you will enjoy this game! If you have any questions or need help don't hesitate to contact us: email@example.com