Frog Math- Game Instructions
How good are your math skills? In this game you have to solve a math equation with another player in order to move the frog safely across all the logs!
1) To Start: Set up your game
- Start by choosing from any of the types of math problems
2) Solving: Solve with the other player for the number given
- Once you know the number drag it into your corresponding box
- Wait for the other player to put in their number to solve the problem
- If your answer is correct the frog will jump forward a log
3) Wrong Answer: If your answer is wrong
- If you and the other player put in the wrong answer the logs will move further down the river and become smaller
4) Finishing: If you and the other player answer all the questions the frog will reach the top and safely accross all the logs!
Good luck and have fun!
We hope you will enjoy this game! If you have any questions or need help don't hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org